As the IT of the REWE Group Austria, we work together with our more than 600 employees to develop innovative IT products and services for all our corporate divisions in Austria and abroad, setting the tone for modern trade.
As a Frontend Engineer and part of one of our newly created agile product teams you will build the new product landscape for our national and international business units.
A dynamic environment with the ability to find creative solutions independently motivates you? You love to take responsibility and to share your experience and knowledge with your colleagues? Then you are exactly right with us.
- Implementation of functional and non-functional requirements following existing development guidelines.
- Enjoy programming readable and maintainable code, as well as creatively solving UX/UI requirements.
- Technology stack: Angular, Vue, TypeScript, HTML5, CSS3 and SCSS, CI/CD, REST, API, and GIT.
- Evaluate and implement new "state-of-the-art" solutions.
- Experience with CI/CD.
- Help shape our technical landscape together with our Solution Architects.
- Support the product owner in planning by providing effort estimates.
- Provide technical guidance and coaching for team members.
- Creation of technical documentation.
- 3-5 years experience in frontend development.
- Good knowledge of Angular and/or Vue, TypeScript and software architecture
- Know-how in the successful implementation of projects in Angular or Vue.
- Good understanding of software development processes and research skills.
- Experience in agile software development processes (Scrum, Kanban).
- Conceptual and analytical skills with attention to details.
- Good team player with great communication skills.
- Self-organised, target-oriented, precise way of working.
- Long-term, interesting and varied work for a reliable employer in a supportive team
- A family-friendly company culture with flexible working hours and remote working options available according to your individual needs
- Numerous training and further development opportunities within the Group (5% of working time for self-organized training and education)
- Staff shopping and travel discounts
- Easy public access
- An industry-standard, attractive andperformance-basedd annual gross salary starting at 54,100 Euro (on a full-time basis) with the possibility of higher pay according to experience and qualifications
No matter where you are in your career, we have a path for you. Whether you’re looking for your first job, advancement in your field, or a new career shift. We’re proud to employ great people who are passionate about their jobs. But they’re all different. No matter who you are, what you need and where you’re going, REWE Group can be a part of it. Apply now!
Please upload your resume to give us insight of your work experience - anonymously if you like!
We promote a diverse and inclusive work environment. Therefore, we welcome applications from people of different gender, age, cultural or social background, sexual identity and applications from people with disabilities. In addition, we would like to increase the proportion of women in technical professions and are particularly pleased to receive applications from women for this position.